The Keri Shull Team in Arlington is looking to hire an experienced Content Specialist / Copywriter who will work directly for our Marketing Manager. This is a great position for someone who has a knack for writing engaging content, dabbles in digital marketing, and
This is a full time, 9-5, in-house position. You will need to be in our Rosslyn office from Monday to Friday. For the right person, this could potentially be a remote position but that would be a special circumstance.
- Develop a keen understanding of our clients and their respective journeys
- Execute the email marketing strategy to meet business objectives around increased retention and lead generation
- Coordinate with digital, social, and email campaign managers to create integrated campaigns around content
- Collaborate with database team to build out automated email drips for different client personas
- Manage case studies, blog posts, infographics, tutorials, videos, trailers, etc.
- Write copy for print ads, bus ads, radio ads, text message campaigns, and more
- Measure, track and report on success metrics and makes recommendations for improvements
- Lite photo/video editing skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Business; OR relevant work experience
- Compelling and effective writing skills
- Ability to change tone; sales, informative, humorous, trendy, etc. depending on piece objective
- Have the passion and communication skills of an editor, combined with the organizational aptitude of a project manager
- Knowledge of all aspects of Marketing Communications, including social and traditional media, web, publications, digital media, etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where everyone is expected to make a big impact.
- Amazing writing and proofing skills
The following qualities are desired:
- Experience with CRM or marketing automation systems
- Reside in close proximity to our Rosslyn office
- Team player, outgoing, able to both give and receive constructive criticism
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO [email protected] with your resume, write a subject line I won’t be able to resist!