Award Winning Ice Cream Made Fresh in Clarendon: Nicecream’s Handcrafted Ice Cream
Step aside, Dippin Dots! For the 4th installment of the Arlington Restaurant Spotlight, we are happy to highlight the true ice cream of the future: the decadent and delectable ice cream by Nicecream. After first opening up 5 years ago, Nicecream has since expanded beyond its flagship Clarendon shop to an Alexandria location in Old Town and another one in Adams Morgan. With a 4th franchise soon underway in Shaw and numerous accolades attesting to its winning formula, there is little stopping the growth of this innovative ice cream shop. Combining grass fed milk, cream and sugar delivered from a family farm with fresh ingredients sourced from the local Court House farmers market, Nicecream is no doubt the real deal. Seriously – just try it out for yourself: it has been named the best ice cream in DC for 2 years running by DC Scoop!
Presented by Buyer Success Agent Drew Carpenter of the Keri Shull Team.
- Ice cream made just for you: innovative instant technique using liquid nitrogen
- Constantly rotating menu – new flavors each week!
- Farm fresh grass fed milk & cream
- Voted best ice cream in the DC area for 2 years running by Union Market’s DC Scoop
- Special twists on the satisfying staples of vanilla and chocolate
- Monthly specials plus new flavors added weekly
- Must try if it’s available: pistachio
- Stay up to date on what is on offer with the Nicecream Flavor Calender.