A Look Inside the Bar Capital of Clarendon, Whitlow’s on Wilson
In the second installment of the Arlington Restaurant Spotlight video series, we are proud to put front and center the ever popular bar & restaurant Whitlow’s on Wilson. Located in the heart of Clarendon, Whitlow’s is arguably the bar capital of Arlington and has been a longstanding favorite amongst Arlingtonians of all ages since 1995. Spacious, buzzing and with regular live events, the bar a grill is so vibrant that Buzzfeed declared it the most popular bar in all of Virginia.
Presented by Buyer Success Agent Drew Carpenter of the Keri Shull Team.
- Independent, family run & locally focused
- Rooftop tiki bar – happy hour central!
- Live music on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Weekend brunch – buffet style or normal
- Catering for private events – birthdays, weddings, receptions
- Purple Drank –delightful raspberry flavored vodka with lemonade & real blackberries
- Kickin Chicken – fried chicken breast tossed in a honey and sriracha sauce with pickles and fried onions on a brioche bun
- Happy Hour Specials – Offering some of the best happy hour deals in town with different specials every day